Saturday 24 March 2007

I've been Tagged ... Home made Tag ...

Heey .. I've been tagged by Oriental Arabesque ...
I know that I'm late .. and even if I say I'm busy ... it is not a reason to be late ... so ... sorry Mais, I'll not be late any more (al-toba) ...
so, here we are ...
1- If there was a fire at your house and you could save only one thing (item) what would that be ?
Hmmmm .. it is really hard to chose ... I don't know if the ROOM can be counted as one item .. if not, I will wear my pants quickly and while running, I will take my laptop ... (in this case .. my wallet will be in my pants which includes the ATM & Credit cards, ID ...) I will not think about my mobile, cause I already backed up my data and uploaded online :P ...

2- What is the most embarrassing situation you have been in?LOLLLLLL,I guess there are many situations, and I don't know which one shall I write ,,, Hmmmm, one of my most embarrasing moments was: we were a group at the sea, and after swiming, I took a shower, and then I went out to put my swiming suit to be dry, I put a towel arround my waist, and while walking, one of my friends wanted to make fun with me ... and ...............!!!!! suddenly!!!!!!! ... the towel felled down ...
Oh God .... I will stop here ... you try to imagine what happened ...

3- If you can do over a part of your life, what will you change?
I'll change my 5 years which I spent in the University ... and I will study IT NOT Economics ... :(
Thanks Mais .... mnrdellek yaha belafra7 ... alla yojbor be khatrek ...

7 comments:

KJ said...

The towel fell?! LoooooooL

But we all have the same baggage my friend ;) It isn't like your friend didn't see a peepee before :D lmao

ziad said...

LooooooooL ... lak it is not the matter that the damn baggage has shown to the damn friends ... the problem that we were in public ... and a lot of ppl. can watch .. and unfortunately .. they did ...

Unknown said...

oh my god.......
i turned blushing while i was reading about the towel...!!looooooool.......:O
damn thought i was the only one got embarrassed in life!!
man how can u go out in public again!!!
hehehehehehehehe......i don't wanna make it worse 4 ya..

sorry..was kiddin

mouahahahahahahaha

GraY FoX said...

nice one :)
tell me when your birthday is and i'll get you extra towels :P

ziad said...

Hey Sarah, yes I can go in public ... but my clothes will be on .... and it is ok ... I overed this long time ago ... and I still love the Sea ...

Gray Fox, you are so naughty dude .. I will pray that you will face the same situation ... and I'm not gonna tell you about my birthday, but I don't mind to bring some towels soon ...

Mais said...

Ziad: lol! 7aseit 7ali the scary teacher at school :D

funny towel story..el sara7a mawqef la to7sad 3aleih!! :D

ziad said...

Mais:
lak ahhhh ya Mais ... al7aky mo mtl alshoof ...
it was realy baaaaaaaaaaaaad ...
3la kol 7al ... alla ysami7 elle kan alsabab ...