Wednesday 28 March 2007

Finaly, I got it ...

Hey guys, If you remember when I was busy with preparing for the IELTS Academic test 2 weeks back, I just wanted to thank the friends who supported me (they know themselvies), and yes, it was a good feeling to know that I have friends (even if I don't know them on personal) ...
by the way, I got 6.5 out of 9 ... it is not very good, but not bad as well ...
I feel nothing since I have a lot of pressure at my work, I even don't have time to read or to comment ...
any way, thanks again and hope that I can do something in return ...
salam

8 comments:

Unknown said...

alf mabrouk!!
you worked hard for it, and you deserve it alright :-)
hope life is treatin you well.

KJ said...

Hey Ziad! Congrats on your, uh, test, and, uh, it isn't bad! You know that a round of PS2 and some billiards will do wonders!

ziad said...

Sham,
alla ybarek feeky ... I hope so,
and I realy appreciate your support.

Kinan,
Thanks man, and Ohhh ... it is long time since I played PS2 or billiards .... ya lateeeeeeeef ... I feel just like old man ... I will go for ARKELLY (shesha) today .. tfadal ...

by the way, it is raining this moment (6:30 P.M) ...





It raining this moment (6:30 P.M) ...

KJ said...

I hate you

ziad said...

Lah Lah ya zalamy ... why hating me ??? 7aram ana ...

GraY FoX said...

mabrouk halla2 beddy el 7lewan
ma befham ana
halla2 ya3ny halla2

ziad said...

lak tekram 3ennak ya Gray Fox... enta bass tell me what do you want as 7ELWAN .. and it will be yours at once ... ;)

Mais said...

Ziad..mabrooook...alf mabrook :))


iza feeha 7ilwan ana beddi knafeh :o