Friday 2 March 2007

I Have Been Tagged ... Taggmania

Hey ... I've been tagged by Oriental Arabesque (Thank you Mais w allah yjbor be khatrek)... so below i'm trying to respond ...

  1. My name: Mais.
  2. Where did we meet? On my blog.
  3. How well do you know me (a lot, not so much, not at all)? Not so much.
  4. When you first knew me what was your first impression? Actually, I can't say that I have a first impression since I didn't have any direct conversation, even online, but in general, I have a good impression about you, may be because of your simplicity.
  5. Am I shy or outgoing? As I see, you are outgoing person
  6. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? You are in the middle
  7. Do you consider me a friend? almost.
  8. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be? Baby girl.
  9. What song(if any)reminds you of me? Aw2at ya donia – Mohamad Fouaad.
  10. Do I remind you of any characters on TV? Yes, but I don’t know her name, she is acting in ED, it is showing on ONE TV, that lawyer, he has a friend with brown hair, I don’t know why I imagine that you act like her.
  11. A feature that you like about me: friendly, sensitive, your simplicity, your mind.
  12. A feature that you dislike about me: using the word "THEM" instead of "HIM".
  13. If you could give me anything, what would it be? My friendship.
  14. If we spent a day together…..where would we go and what would we do? Well, we can go for a ride by my car, listen to music, go to KORNEESH, and then you will decide if you can bear me another hour for lunch.
  15. If you could describe me in one word, what would it be? Following.
  16. What word do I say all the time? THEM .
  17. which of the posts I posted on my blog do you like the most? Me and my jeans.
  18. which of the posts I posted on my blog do you like the least? Not so far.

Hope that i did well in here ...

yalla see you later

4 comments:

Mais said...

ziad: thanks for answering the tag :)
bas leish baby girl? (did u mean it in a negative or positive way?..lol)

and i'll try not to use the word "Them" kteer..but i use to refer to the other part in the relation either it's a he or a she :)

ziad said...

Mais: I like your tags ... so you are asking why baby girl ... mmm for sure i mean it in positive way .. and if you want more explanation (face madid lsano).. i mean the childish soul deep inside ..

Mais said...

well thanks zouz...and u got that right... (it's funny how some ppl u never met in real could notice such a thing about u while some of those u deal with on real wouldn't have a clue! ~sigh~) ok enough drama :p

thanks again :))

ziad said...

Lah Lah ya Mayouuus ... shoo mfakra kll al3aleam 3ademeen e7sas ?? it is not your problem that ppl. arround you are feeling-less ... (7ajty fashkhara) ...
to tell the truth .. it is clear that you have such a soul ... any way .. no need for thanks ... cause this is fact ...