Friday 16 March 2007

Incomplete Story ...

Today I had some time to remember my old diary, so I was memorizing the papers in my mind .. then, I stopped on one page .. I was 18 when I first discussed this topic with myself …
The topic was the Female, and the injustice life …
I always support the female in general, cause I can feel inside that she really needs this support, we have borne in Male society, and we used to feel the difference between Females & Males, even when we try to liberate our minds and to demand the equality between the genders, BUT, believe me, it is impossible, we will not be able to get rid of what we have deep in our minds, I'm not trying to blame any one, but I want to mention some points to show to what limit the female is living injustice life …
Congratulation … you've got a cute baby... she is adorable girl … and the story begins, she is a girl and she has to wear our fixed oriental dress, the girl is growing up, asking her mother, how did I come to this world, the answer, ironic smile on the mother's face, and a bluffly answer, later on, the girl asking, what is that THING that my cousin X has, again, tricky answer, later on, Mom I want to play with the boys in the neighborhood, the answer, NO, it is not suitable, you are a girl, and you must not play with boys … L
She is 10 years old now, mom, I want to go playing with my friend, he is a cute boy and he is sitting next to me in the class, the Mom shouted: No, it is a shame, you are not suppose to play with boys, it is a shame …
Now she is 13, she has a cramping... Then run to the bathroom, she feels something wrong, something new, and something she never knows about it before, the girl look at herself, with terrifying face, what is this, I'm going to die, I'm bleeding, Mom, what is going on ?? the mom answer, don't worry girl, you will know later, it is normal, the girl is crying, still can't believe what is going on …
Now, she is a teenager, and the story goes on, every thing is forbidden, shame, not allowed …etc
She likes her friend, start dreaming, how she can see him, how can she talk to him, what she will say, Daydreaming, then the mother comes to get her back to the earth …
She is in high school now, dreams become so close to be real, she is dreaming , the moment when she will be in the collage, the freedom, she will be able to go out to study, to meet her friends, but again, the same words, Shame, not allowed, …
She even may study due to her mother wish … any way, she will finish her collage, and she will be lucky if her parents will be generous enough to let her go out for work …
I will stop here, and let you continue this story, the story of about 90% of Females in our place …
I don’t remember the exact reason that made me write about this topic, but I can remember these words clearly, I have read them some where:
"Being a woman is a pain, feeling pain when you're growing up, feeling the same pain when you fall in love, and suffer a lot when you will be a mom, BUT, the severe pain ever, is a woman can't feel these pains …"
Any way, I'm always thinking of this topic, so, you will see another posts talking about this issue, and this one is just an old post I wrote it someday in my diary …
To be continued …

8 comments:

Qabbani said...

am with u 100% ,

what ur talking about its Right, this issues is become more clear day after day ..

any way wait ur Coun. : )

Zena said...

Zaid, It was a nice story :)..
and you got it totally right

GraY FoX said...

ouch
you know what is really importat
1- that women can not feel those pains
2- women do not appreciate themselves
so
ouch

ziad said...

Hello guys ... thanks for reading ...
Mqabbani: you're right, this issue MUST become clear more and more, it is a matter of being ...

Zena: despite it is a nice story, but it is painful one, for me at least, i have only two words "WHAT A SHAME" ... ppl. are pretending that they are openminded .. BUT .. they implement this story 100% ...

Gray fox: my friend, I like your "ouch" ... don't be pessimistic, most of women can feel those pains, at least deep inside, and for the second point, i think that it is a matter of consideration not only appreciation .. so also "OUCH" ..

Mais said...

Thanks for being compassionate ziad..it's good to feel that "some" can feel for us :)

waiting for the rest...

Unknown said...

تسجيل متابعة.....;)

ziad said...

Hi Mais, thanks for the comment, my friend, it is not a matter of compassionate, it is a TRUTH ... and i'm not doing anything but telling the truth ... I do respect females .. and to tell you a secret (b7yati ma latashet bnt) i swear to god ...
any way ... many thanks for kind words ...

Sara: thank you my friends .. i can see your footsteps all over the blog ... ;) thank you

Anonymous said...

The best hearts are always the bravest.


--------------
Keio University