Wednesday 28 March 2007

Do you know why I hate Pigeons ?

Once I mentioned that I hate birds , and I gave the reason, but as we say in our country (El-7aky mo mtl alshoof) ... I will show you the good morning which I had today ... ya3ny ya fata7 ya 3alim ...

I just wanna know what kind of food this lovely Pigeons had eaten ...



for sure, I spent about 15 minutes cleaning the car ... under the Sun ... with the lovely flys and the nice smell ... Ohhh God ... so ... do you know now why I HATE Pigeons ...
by the way .. this is the car after 15 minutes ...


w tota tota ... khalset al7adota ...

7 comments:

KJ said...

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

OMG! Shu hal araf had! This is vomit man not pigeon shit!

ziad said...

OH ya man ... I'm sure that it is shit ... I smell it ewwwwwww .... I hate pigeon ...........

Maysaloon said...

That is good luck. Jayeetak riz2a! A big one by the looks of it too ;)

ziad said...

Wassim,
Alla ysma3 mnnak, and yes ... it was realy big one .... ewwwwwwww ... with bad smell also ... :$

GraY FoX said...

morning dude :D

ziad said...

Gray Fox,
Morning w ra7met alla ... if you remember when I told you that i hate birds ... this is a true reason ... ;)

Mais said...

Ziad...same here :)

i just hate it when they 'do it' on my car!!
there is this old building in my area which i know that everytime i park my car next to it i have to find this horrbile good morning waiting for me! but sometimes i have to choice, specially late at night bibatel fee parking...so beggars can't be choosers u know :( b2oul la7ali yallah rasmallah go to the car station and wash the car! efftt