Saturday 3 March 2007

It happened to me ... I had an accident :(

God damn it … yes I did it … I had an accident … it was 9:36 P.M, I was waiting in the line to enter an internal road to go to the coffee shop, it was my turn, then a Toyota Land Cruiser tried to steal my turn, but I insist, and he does, then guess what happened …. Craaaaaaaaaaash … we hit each other, then he tried to escape... but I followed him, then he stopped in a parking and I did, I told him: did you notice what happen ?? he said: yes, and do what ever you want, I said I will call the police, he said: then, do, I'm sitting in the café shop and do whatever you want, I called the police, can you believe, I called them 4 times and waited for over than 2:30 hours, and each time they say: we are coming, then the guy show up again, he surprised that the police didn’t come, so he gave me his business card, he is a big guy in the country, he said no problem, I will send to you an officer from my office to follow up the issue tomorrow better than waiting for nothing ….
So, I'm here now, in bad mode, writing, but saying: thank God, no body got hurt or injured, and tomorrow we will go to police center to finish the paper work then to fix the damages … Oh … what to say but, thank God

12 comments:

Karin said...

Thank GOD nobody was injured .. everything else is less important!
It can happen .. happened to me as well already so - just take it EEEEASY!!!

Thanks so much for linking to my blog .. I really appecite that!:-)

ziad said...

Hi Karin,
thang God first and thank you second ...
and yes, everything else is less important ... now i'm having my coffee then i will go to police dept. to finish this issue ...
i really appreciate your suppost Karin :) ..

Mais said...

ziad: el 7amdellah 3ala salamtak..i'm sorry i just read this :(
as u said, thanks God no one was injured...meen7 2elli ejet 3a 2ad heik..
i hate it when some ppl try to act smart and ytan7o to take ur place in a line or something...enu hello ever heard of the word zou2?
bas shu bedak ta3mel..some ppl are just too ignorant and full of themselves..yala fadak..hope the car is not so badly damaged


tamina shu biseer ma3ak

Anonymous said...

sorry to here that :(.what a guy?..
bas.. thank God you are here now, and nobody was hurt..

Unknown said...

tomorrow is another day..

yalla el 7amdella 3ala salamtak.

ziad said...

Mais: thank you so much for your concern, and yes, i think that they never heard of something called zou2, any way, i spent the morning doing the police job, and i got the report, it is by my side, al7amdella 3la kll 7al ma sar shee khateer, and 3an jad shokran 3la also2al w alda3m alma3nawey .. :)

Zena: yes i'm here (3omr al-sha2y ba2y) thank god ... many thanks for your support and nice words, yalla shdelna alhemmy badna postat 7ewey mnnek .. i like the way you are writing ... by the way, shoo akhbar aljzdan ;) ...??

ziad said...

Thanks Razan, allah ysalmek ...
and tomorrow never dies ...

KJ said...

Salamat! Glad you did not get injured...

Those Land Cruisers... guys please note that we little people can't afford fixing the cars and stuff or the insurance! Please! HAVE RESPECT FOR LIFE!

GraY FoX said...

7amdella 3al salameh

ziad said...

KJ: Thanks man for your nice words, and yes, the Land Cruisers guys think that roads are not enough for them so they have to fly or to hit the others ... any way just now i finished the police report and i paid 700 QR. (Radars for high speed) ... tomorrow i have to finish the insurance permission to get the car repaired ... and welcome here ..

Gray Fox: where are dude ... it is long time since i saw you .. hope that you are doing well ...
i'm good and alla ysalmak w thank you ...

infinit reality said...

يلا بالسلامة
حديد بحديد ما هيك؟ :)


سلام

ziad said...

الله يسلمك يا جان ... الحمد لله حديد بحديد بس مع حرق اعصاب
و هلق متل التوتو بدون سيارة، حاططها بالوكالة ليصلحولي ياها
و شكرا كتير على السؤال

سلام