Friday 16 February 2007

Finally ... SIX things you don't know about Me ...!!!

Hellooooo ... i admit this time, i tried hard to avoid writing about me .. (don't ask me why) ...
no BUT's this time ... i decide, i will write 6 things you don't know about me.
i spend too much time thinking what to write, so, you may find another six later on, any way, for the moment, I'll start:

1- i set-up this blog because of special person, of course this person is SHE, so, no problem I will be honest, she didn't force me :(, mmmm, in the matter of fact, she motivated me ;) , so I set-up this blog.

2- it is very hard to me to say "I love you" ... for me, it means commitment, it is not a temporary or accidental event or feeling.

3- I love driving fast as well as playing music loudly, I'm trying to quit this bad habit, cus each time i see the flash in the rear mirror I say to myself " oh god ... another radar = another 300 Riyals" :( ... it is painful ... i have to pay many "300"s ... Ahhh ... I feel sick ...

4- During my life, i lived in 6 cities, 3 in Syria, 3 in Gulf ... and for the moment, I'm living in Gulf, but my heart in Syria .. i even save time and money to go to Syria in each and every vacation i can get, i went to Syria 3 times in the last 18 Months ;)

5- My life is soooooo virtual, I entered the virtual world in the year of 1999, and now, i start to feel that I'm turning into virtual person, specially that i didn't have any physical relationship (don't go so far, i mean i didn't date any girl) since 5 years ... oh god, i feel petty for myself, it is really hard to be virtual, you love and beloved, BUT, still virtual... oh .... my life sucks ....

6- i can't live without computer provided with internet, it is in my blood, in words, i addicted to internet ... and through my many years of downloading experience ... some times I start to believe that i can download anything from the internet, but any way, i have a good habit by offering my help for any demander ... so don't hesitate if you need anything ... ;) ...

i feel good now ... finally .. i did it ... 6 things about me ... oh God ... yesssssssss .....
By the way, I have tagged for this post by Sham couple of weeks ago ...

Thanks for reading ...

2 comments:

Karin said...

Just watch yourself and don't become TOO virtual ... this way it is easy to lose touch with reality!
Go out, meet people ... have funm at least once in a while.
I heard about Syria from abufares - I bet it is a beautiful country! I like it a lot if people feel patriotism for the country they come from!

GREAT POST ... thanks so much for sharing!! :-)

ziad said...

Hi ... many thanks for your kind words, actually, i already lost the touch with the reality ... what to say ... i became a part of virtual community ...
hope that i can help myself to change this way of living ...
and yeaa ... my country is more than beautiful, i miss my home ... i left it two years back ... but i miss my SYRIA every moment i live ...
thank you for reading and supporting .... :)