Wednesday 12 September 2007

Yessssss .... I did it ...


Well, as I said before, the wind of change is blowing, and it does ... last night, I called my boss, I told him: go hell ... (kidding) .. I told him that I'm not gonna work with you anymore, I AM QUITING ... and this will be the last month for me in this company ... actually, he shocked ... but said that it is okay, cus he is not going to force me to do anything against my will, he is a real gentleman ... so, now I'm almost free, I have to do some paper work in order to confirm my resignation...
to tell the truth ... I feel free now, cause no late calls any more, no standby situation during the weekends, no more lying to vendors ... Ohhhh .. Thank God...
for sure I didn’t do this step for unconsciously, to tell the truth, I got an offer, and I accepted it, and I will the story later one … yalla guys .. Wish me the good luck …

salamz

5 comments:

Mais said...

wohoooo...i'm so happy for u...mabrook mabrook :)))))

Qabbani said...

OOh

tamam, alf mabrook , ana bedi 7elwan ,

o if u find me an offer kaman bkon mamnonak :D

ziad said...

Oriental Arabesque: thnx dear .... i'm blushing ... really thanks Maioos ...

Qabbani:
Heeey dudeeee ... teslam ya bro for the nice words, w el7elwan ma7fooz, enta tloob w etmanna ...
w yalla hat al CV taba3ak balky mndabrllak shee offer ... n7na b5dmit al2wadem ...

KJ said...

That's an awesome move and I am glad you took it to set yourself free :)

ziad said...

KJ: Thanks dudeeeee ... 32bal 3ndak ...