Tuesday 25 September 2007

New Career .. New life ...

And yes ... this is my last day over here … I will be missing my office, I have spent 2 and a half year in this company, and now I’m leaving for new life …
For the time being, I feel nothing … I don’t know why, but it is a kind of weir thing, no worries, no heart trembling, no cold hands … let see … I will be shifting from the administrative field to the banking field … so, I hope that the new life will bring the best luck to me …
Ohhhhh …

8 comments:

Mais said...

Best of luck...hope u'll like it more

Zena said...

The best of luck to u Zaid :)

ziad said...

Heyyy ...
Mais: thanks .. it is so sweet ....
Zena: thnx ... miss u a lot

Lapa said...

TOP PORTUGUESE UNIVERSAL WRITER: CRISTOVAO DE AGUIAR.

He has, also, translated into Portuguese the Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith.

He has been awarded several prizes.

Don't forget the name of this great author, you'll be hearing of him soon.

Thank you for spending time in Universal Culture.

Thanks for visiting.

KJ said...

Oh man... I am so happy for you. Good luck in your new environment

Anonymous said...

hey long time!
hope all is going great with u :)
how's the new job?

Zena said...

where are u?
hope you are great Abu Zooz:)

ziad said...

KJ, Mais & Zena:

many thnx for your concerns ...
actually my vertual life sucks nowadyas ...
as u know i changed my job, and i'm not allowed to use internet in the bank, also i have been shifted from my old accommodation, and now living in anti-tech place in where no internet ,,, and i'm going to change my accommodation very soon ... so .. i don't have enough time to access to the net ... any way .. i will be back very soon .. and i really appreciate your kind words ... yalla take care and thnx ... c ya