Saturday 9 June 2007

I start to hate FRIDAYs ...

Oh good God ... what the hell is going on ... I wasn't myself and hiding during the last month ... and now I show up when I had another accident... Ohh ... yes ... I did ... and also .. it wasn't my fault ... I was waiting in the line to enter the last turn to my place ... suddenly ... i saw a light attacking me and again .. that awful sound ... craaaaaaaash ... a lady driving Mercedes Benz ... hit me from behind ... the bad thing that she was married and her husband was next to her ... :(
the good news that i was so calm ... i didn't say a word .. the guy went out and said: 7amdella 3la alsalama ... i said the same in return ...
thnak god it was a simple accident ...
the ironic thing that this is the second accident happens to me on Friday ... and khalas ... i will not go out on Fridays anymore ...
any way ...7amdella 3la salamty ...

salam

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam,
Just dropping by to say hello...
Hope you will have better fridays in the future...Take care...

ziad said...

Hey Ammoontie ...
thanks for dropping by, hope that my Fridays will be better ...
thanks

Mais said...

el 7amdellah 3ala salamtak..ejet saleemeh..w ra7et 7aleemeh (meen 7aleemeh?!)

hope your Fridays and all ur days will be better

ziad said...

Lak eeeeeh ya Maioooos ... Ahamma sheee enno ra7et 7aleemeh ...
walla shayflek enny baddy battel etla3 barrat albeet on Fridays ...
bass kan lazim tkony 7adra la 7atta tshoofy 2deesh knt cooooooooool w ma 7akeet shee ... mshan ta3rfy enny manny 3aneef w damawey ... at least ... not alwasy ... ;) ...

KJ said...

7amdella 3al salameh :)

You can walk to a near mosque or just go out early. No need to rush with everyone right before the khutba

ziad said...

Nice one KJ, but it was midnight ... and no rush at all ...
any way enshalla i will deliver it to the garage next Saturday ...

GraY FoX said...

looks like you attract those things dude :|
salamtak anyways
hope you never face such bad fridays :D

ziad said...

Gray Fox:
thanks dudeeeeeee ... i hate to say that .. but .. yes .. it seems so ... waht a bad luck ... the car is in the garage now ... hope to be ready by tomorrow ...