Saturday 19 May 2007

Another Year ... Life is so short ...

I was so busy the last week, and I couldn't even read my friends' posts, but when it comes to you ... don't know what to say, words are useless...
I always used to pretend as a tough guy ... but again... when I think of you ... I can feel that hole inside my chest ... May be my heart is not there...
now it's 9 years since you left ... it is just like yesterday ... 9 years ... Good God ... I still remember that black Wednesday when you told me: good bye ... and it was real ... good bye ...
I will not talk too much ... just one thing ... you are always in my mind...

This post is dedicated for HOSSAM ... My brother ... My friend ... My soul mate...
May your soul rest in peace...
23/09/1976
20/05/1998

Miss you...


6 comments:

Unknown said...

am sorry for your loss, may his soul rest in peace..

ziad said...

Thanks Razan ...

Mais said...

May God rest his soul...

Allah yer7amo

KJ said...

May his soul rest in peace inshalla

ziad said...

Hey Guys,
Mais, KJ,
thanks a lot ...

Unknown said...

allah yer7amo.