Thursday 10 May 2007

Double Tag ...


Hey ...

I've been tagged twice this week to write 10 reasons may cheer me up ... once by Mais & again by Zena ...

so I was thinkig of posting 2 replies, one in Arabic, and another one in English ...

so I will start in Arabic, and later on I will do another one in English ...

Thank you Zena & Mais ...



  • شوفة العلم السوري برات سوريا


  • ريحة الأرض لما تشتي أول مرة بالخريف.


  • لما طفل صغير (مو أكتر من سنة) بيمسك اصبع من اصابعي.


  • ريحة الطفل الصغير (الشعر و التياب) ما حدا يفهمنا غلط ها.


  • لما شوف عيون اهلي أول ما أوصل على المطار بعد غياب سنة.


  • لما بكون عمصيد سمك بالليل .. و بتبلش السمكة تاكل الطعم ...


  • لما حدا بيقلي: يعطيك العافية، بعد عمل شاق.


  • لما زينة بتقلي: أبو الزوز ...


  • لما إشرب مي باردة على الريق حتى لو كانت الدنيا شتوية.


  • لما اتفرج على المطر من ورا الشباك.


these are 10 reasons may make me feel happy ...


I will tag: Ghaith, Ziena & ........ no one in my mind for the moment (TBA) ... (but I don't think that they will reply soon) ...


but don't forget to follow the rules:


1- You have to use the picture in my post.
2- You have to list exactly 10 points.
3. You have to tag 3 bloggers when you are done



salamz

1 comment:

Mais said...

3an jad they're so nice and simple too :)

bless u