Saturday 30 June 2007

It is the time to say Goodbye ...

Today, after a long night of thinking ... I decided ... it is the time to go on ... it is the time to move up ... I FED UP ... I've been in this company for the last 2 years ... and now ... the "wise" management decided that I don't deserve 300 Riyals as telephone allowance casue I already have a line paid by the company ...so .. this is "القشة التي قصمت ظهر البعير" ... that's it ... I feel that i'm offended ... humilated ... it is not 300 riyals matter ... it is the matter that I knew that accidently ... and they will transfer my next salary without this amount ... so ... I decided ... I can't take it any more ... and let see what will happen this week ...
Tomorrow never dies ...

8 comments:

مترجم سوري said...

DO NOT leave ur current job till u find another one.

KJ said...

Tawwel balak. I'm fed up with my company but you need to take a breather, relax, and not make any hasty decisions

Anonymous said...

Don't leave.
May be they are right but they could have told you face to face.
Ne lâche pas la proie pour l'ombre
Good luck

Mais said...

tawel balak...talk to them first and see what's their point!
and yes, i don't recommend leaving ur current job before finding a new one

ziad said...

Hello Guys ... sorry for being late ..
No one: I thought twice ... and it is final, i will wait until i'll be back from my vacation ... I already had some offers, but i didn't make up my mind yet ...

KJ: Dear friend, I appreciate ur advice .. and i will relax.

anyone:
I faced them .. it is hopeless case .. let see what will happen.

Oriental Arabesque:
Thanks dear ... I will

Mais said...

ziad: ur not being active lately..how are things with u? hope all is going well

yallah u'll be going on vacation shortly....excited about it? :)

ziad said...

Mais: thanks for asking dear friend ... actually i'm not feeling welll nowadays ... but i promise you that i will be another man after the upcoming vacation ...

ziad said...

helloe guys ... i'm in the mother land since 20th of July ... and i barely can browse my blog ... so ... i'm really sorry for this ... see you soon

salam