Sunday 19 August 2007

BACK ...

And yes ... I'm back ... good bye my home ... I'm gonna miss you ...
I had a lot of relaxation ... and i'm going to tell some stories ...
any way, now i'm in Dubai airport, using the free wireless connection, also, this is the first time in which i couldn't enter Dubai, despite that i have 6 hours transit, but the officer didn't allow me to get in cus my GCC residency will be expired soon (next month) ...
anyways .. i'm now full of beans and have a lot to do ...
yalla see you soon ....

salam

3 comments:

Mais said...

welcome back :)

hope u enjoyed ur vacation...waiting for ur stories..so don't be late :)

Zena said...

welcome back Zaid :)
hope that u had a good refreshing time in Syria..
all the best :)

ziad said...

Maisssssssss ... thanks my friend ... I enjoyed my vacation to a certain limit .... but it was refreshing ... I miss my everything already .. w enshalla ma btawel la e7kelkon shoo sar ma3y ...
Zanzooooon ...
lak wenek ya manzomy enty .. walla shaghltelna balna 3leeky ,,, any way ... as i said .. it was pretty good ... wiith some stories ... but i missed my friends over here ... i start to be virtual just like my life ...