Sunday 28 January 2007

Finally ... I'm here ....

Hi ...before introducing my self, i just want to thank the person who pushed me to be here, she is Razan (http://ya-ashrafe-nnas.blogspot.com/), so, Razan, please let me thank you to encourage me to do this step, actually it is not that huge step, but it is good any way.after i had a look over many blogs, for Syrian guys, i was so glad to see these different types of opinions, and all are written and discussed in English, and as a typical syrian student, i know what does it mean.i hope that i will be an affective member in here, to share my voice and to give my support for my eternal love .... SYRIAslam for now

4 comments:

Unknown said...

lak hi,

I'm pleased you finally decided to join the blog sphere, you'll enjoy, i promise;)

Razan

Unknown said...

hi Ziado..
you've been tagged!!

Unknown said...

so finally u're involved to our miserable VIRTUAL life..
hmmmmmmm-guess u'll have fun (drugs always fun!!).. .. ..

ziad said...

Yeah Sarah ...
i'm already in this miserable VIRTUAL world long time ago .. but may be i'm trying here a new kind of drugs ... ;)